Registrations for the Northwest Chautauqua Indoor Youth Soccer League for area boys and girls will be held the 2nd & 3rd weeks of January. The season starts in February and will continue through mid-April. Games are on Saturdays. Signups are for children in pre-kindergarten through 8th grade.
-1st through 3rd Grades
-3rd through 5th Grades
-6th through 8th Grades
*Please note that parents of 3rd graders can decide if they want their child to play up or down in grade groups. However, the Rec. Director will talk to parents if there is any doubt about which group a specific 3rd grader should be in.
*We will be splitting all the 6th-8th graders into two or three different groups (skill/age levels) as opposed to several different teams. Each group will have a set time to play each Saturday. We will pick teams each week and play. The first two weeks of the season will serve as evaluations before the kids are placed in their groups.
- Wednesday, January 11th 6-8 p.m. at the Eason Hall in Westfield
- Saturday, January 14th 9-11 a.m. in the main lobby at WACS in Westfield (enter thru gym lobby doors on East side of the school)
- Monday, January 16th 6-8 p.m. at the Country Fair in Brocton
- Wednesday, January 18th 6-8 p.m. at the Eason Hall in Westfield
- Saturday, January 21st 9-11 a.m. in the main lobby at WACS in Westfield (enter thru gym lobby doors on East side of the school)
*Starting on Monday, January 9th, you can also sign up by stopping by Eason Hall at the village window during business hours (8-4:30). Or by printing a form off our website www.westfieldny.com/recreation and mailing it to us at 23 Elm St., Westfield, NY 14787. (The form will not be on the website until Sunday, 1/8/23)
The fee for WESTFIELD RESIDENTS is $45 for the first child, $35 for the second and $25 for the third (max. of $105 per family).
The fee for NON-WESTFIELD RESIDENTS is $60 for the first child, $50 for the second and $40 for the third (max. of $150 per family).