Registrations for the Northwest Chautauqua Indoor Youth Soccer League for area boys and girls will be held the 2nd & 3rd weeks of January. The season starts in February and will continue through April. Games are on Saturdays. Signups are for children in pre-kindergarten through 8th grade.
- 1st through 3rd Grades
- 3rd through 5th Grades
- 6th through 8th Grades
*Please note that parents of 3rd graders can decide if they want their child to play up or down in grade groups.
*We will be splitting all of the 6th-8th graders into two different groups (competitive & recreational) as opposed to several different teams. Each group will have a set time to play each Saturday. We will pick teams each week and play. Parents can request a group, but final group determinations are made by the Recreation Director.
- Tuesday, January 8th 6-8 p.m. at the Eason Hall in Westfield
- Wednesday, January 9th 6-8 p.m. in the main lobby at CLCS in Mayville
- Monday, January 14th 6-8 p.m. at the Country Fair in Brocton
- Tuesday, January 15th 6-8 p.m. at Meeder’s Restaurant in Ripley
- Wednesday, January 16th 6-8 p.m. at the Eason Hall in Westfield
*Starting on Tuesday, January 8th, you can also sign up by stopping by Eason Hall at the village window during business hours (8-4:30). Or by printing a form off of our website www.westfieldny.com/recreation and mailing it to us at 23 Elm St., Westfield, NY 14787.
- The fee for WESTFIELD RESIDENTS is $30 for the first child, $25 for the second and $20 for the third (max. of $75 per family). *Partial scholarship assistance available IF NEEDED.
- The fee for NON-WESTFIELD RESIDENTS is $40 for the first child, $35 for the second and $30 for the third (max. of $105 per family).