This program is for students in pre-kindergarten through 8th grade and is co-ed. The season runs from February through early April and sign-ups are in mid to late January.
Westfield Residents: $35 for the first child, $30 for the second and $25 for the third. A maximum of $90 per family. Partial scholarship assistance available if needed.
Non-Westfield Residents: $50 for the first child, $45 for the second and $40 for the third. A maximum of $135 per family.
The program is split into four different groups:
- Pre-K & Kindergarten: This group does NOT practice and plays games on Saturday mornings in the half gym at Westfield School.
- 1st - 3rd Grades: This group practices once a week (evenings sometime Monday-Thursday) and plays games on Saturday afternoons at local schools (Brocton, Ripley and Westfield Schools).
- 3rd - 5th Grades: This group practices once a week (evenings sometime Monday-Thursday) and plays games on Saturday afternoons at local schools (Brocton, Ripley and Westfield Schools). * Please note that parents of 3rd graders can decide which group to put their child into.
- 6th-8th Grades: This group does not usually practice and plays games on Saturday evenings at local schools (Brocton and Westfield Schools). We will be splitting all of the 6th-8th graders into different groups (competitive and recreational) as opposed to several different teams. Each group will have a set time to play each Saturday. We will pick teams each week and play. Parents can request a group, but final group determinations are made by the Recreation Director.
This is a program in which WACS students can gain community service hours.
2020 Youth Indoor Soccer Sign-Ups
Starting on Monday, January 13th, people can sign up by stopping at Eason Hall during business hours (Monday-Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.).
- Tuesday, January 14th 6-8 p.m. in the main lobby at CLCS in Mayville
- Wednesday, January 15th 6-8 p.m. at Meeder’s Restaurant in Ripley
- Thursday, January 16th 6-8 p.m. at the Eason Hall in Westfield
- Wednesday, January 22nd 6-8 p.m. at the Country Fair in Brocton
- Thursday, January 23rd 6-8 p.m. at the Eason Hall in Westfield