This program is for students in pre-kindergarten through 6th grade and is co-ed. The season runs from late-August through October and sign-ups are in early to mid August.
- We will have a clinic the last couple of weeks of August (8/20, 8/22, 8/27, 8/29). This will be for 1st through 3rd graders from 6:00 to 7:00 p.m., and for 4th through 6th graders from 7:00 to 8:00 p.m.
- Teams will be picked on the last week of August. All teams will start play on Saturday, September, 8th. You should receive a phone call from your child’s coach by September 1st at the very latest. If you have not heard by then, please call Andrew at 753-6842.
- Games will be played on Saturday mornings/afternoons and occasional evenings in Westfield at either Northlake Family Recreation Center or Smith Field.
- The 1st through 6th graders will have 1 practice a week and the Pre-K/Kindergarten group will have little to no practice.
- The season will run September through October.
- Players must be in pre-kindergarten through 6th grade to play. (Grade groups: Pre-K/Kind., 1st-3rd grades and 4th-6th grades Please note that some players may be moved up in grade groups at the discretion of the Recreation Director.
- The fee is $30 for the first child, $25 for the second, $20 for the third for Westfield residents (Max. $75 per family) Partial scholarships are available. The fee is $40 for the first child, $35 for the second, and $30 for the third for non-Westfield residents. (Max. $105 per family) Checks may be made out to the Village of Westfield.
- Shin guards covered by socks are required and cleats (NO FRONT SPIKE), and mouth guards are recommended.
- Each player will be called by a coach and will receive a team t-shirt. Those signing up late are not guaranteed a t-shirt.
This is a program in which WACS students can gain community service hours.