ADULT CORN HOLE LEAGUE RETURNING SOON!
Our adult corn hole league will be returning soon! For the 2020-2021 season, we will have two different eight-week sessions. The first session will start on Wednesday, December 9th and will run for eight weeks ending on Wednesday, February 10th (We will not have matches on Wednesday, 12/23 & Wednesday, 12/30). The second session will start in March. Matches will be held at Eason Hall in Westfield from 7:00-9:00 p.m. on Wednesday nights.
Teams must have a minimum of 2 people to join with a maximum of 4 people (4 people is encouraged, so that if a person or two have to miss a night, there is still is enough people to play). Participants must be at least 18 years old.
Please note that there will be a few changes this year due to the ongoing COVID-19 situation.
1. No spectators or kids will be allowed to be at Eason Hall during matches. We will need the balcony to potentially have matches there and we will be limiting the overall amount of people present.
2. Participants will be asked to wait in their car and not enter Eason Hall until precisely 7:00. This will prevent the typical congregating that occurs in the hallway prior to cornhole starting.
3. No participant shall attend if they have a cough, fever, or other symptoms of illness.
4. There will be NO shaking hands or other physical contact.
5. All participants will need to have a face covering on their person and will need to wear their face covering when they cannot maintain at least 6 feet away from others.
6. When waiting for a match to start, participants shall be sitting and/or standing at least 6 feet away from others, unless it is people from their own household.
7. We will spread out the layout of the room this year and will have plenty of space in between each set of boards. Because of this, we most likely will not be able to have as many matches occurring at one time. Matches will begin on a first come, first serve basis.
8. As participants are tossing the bags, they should not only alternate throws, but also the space directly aside the board. This means that one participant will toss their bag then step back, then the other participant will do the same.
There is NO cost to play. All participants will need to sign a COVID-19 waiver form. To sign up, please call/text Andrew at 753-6842, or private message us on our Facebook page: www.facebook.com/Westfield/Rec/Dept